Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a religion?
The Knights Templars of Britannia is a Spiritual Order dedicated to Spiritual Harmonious living & Spiritual teachings of meditation, oneness & positive higher consciousness.
Do I have to go to church?
The Knights Templars do not have churches and do not go to church. You are your own church within yourself.
Do I have to be Christian or religious to join the Knights Templars?
No, anyone from any faith can join and you do not have to be religious. Nobody will force any religious believes upon you. We recognise that all individuals are on their own personal Spiritual path and we offer direction & guidance for betterment of your higher spiritual self. Everyone is welcome.
Do I have to attend meetings?
No, you do not have any obligation to attend meetings. However you may be invited to spiritual or celebratory meetings or fundraising functions and we would welcome your support should you wish to participate.
What happens to donations that are made to the Order?
Donations go towards the cost of Spiritual teaching and the Order’s quest to provide Spiritual Centres throughout the world. Like all organisations we have administration costs to cover although this does not include high fixed salaries such as those seen in many of today’s charities. We value the voluntary assistance provided by many of our members that allows a high percentage of incoming funds to go directly towards the furtherance of out aims and objectives.
Do I have to pay any yearly subscriptions or contributions?
No, there are no yearly fees or contributions to pay. Whilst all donations and funds raised for the Order are most welcome this is done on an entirely voluntary basis and there are no ongoing financial obligations.
Can I use the Knights Templar Crest on my stationary?
Yes, as a Member & Titled Member you can use one of our Knights Templar crests on your stationary.
Can I use the letters HKt.B after my name?
Yes, you have the right as Member to use the letters HKt.B. Titled Members have the right to use their ‘Title’ initials before the HKt.B Example: Lord = LD.HKt.B.
Are the Hereditary Knights Templars of Britannia anything to do with the Masons?
No, it is a misconception that there is any direct link required to Freemasonry.
Are the Hereditary Knights Templars of Britannia connected with the Knights of Malta or the Knights Hospitallers?
No, there are a number of different Templar orders with differing histories and objectives.
Do I have to wear any Regalia when attending meetings or functions?
No, we have crested badges, Tie Pins etc.., that are commonly worn but there are no rules to insist that you wear them. However you should check on dress code for any particular meeting or event.
What benefits will the Knights Templars bring to me?
In general terms it seeks to offer you the opportunity for Spiritual growth and Fraternity.
1. We can teach you about your inner self.
2. Help you deal with harmful negative energy that causes stress & illness.
3. Help you take control of your life through positive well-being.
4. Fulfil your ambitions and find love & contentment that benefits all around you.
5. Through ancient geometrical shapes/designs & symbolism protect you from harmful dark energies that sap your positive energy and drain your body & spirit.
6. Balance & charge your spirit with light energy through the universal power of oneness which is given to all who ask to receive.
7. To find internal peace that glows bright like the sun.
8. To advance your spiritual energies building good foundations to carry your own spiritual positive energy with you wherever you go.
9. Improve meditation capability.
10. Strengthen and develop your higher consciousness.
11. Improve your natural psychic & intuitive instincts.
12. Balance your emotions.
13. Take control of addictive substances that often lead to harmful dark negative energies that may affect your entire life & well-being.
14. Bring a sense of belonging and fraternity through an organisation of brotherly & sisterly love honour and respect.
15. Offer shelter, food, support & camaraderie to each other.
16. Feel a part of an organisation whose fundamental policy is spiritual development through spiritual actions of chivalrous honourable deeds.
17. Bring respect & admiration of others for membership to an organisation renowned for their spiritual values & activities.